Key things to know:
* I am a creative freelancer based in Croydon. My work covers performing, voice overs, teaching, writing, outreach, marketing directing.
* I am the Youth Company Director at The Omnibus Theatre in Clapham.
* I work a lot with children and communities.
* I am queer and have Crohn's Disease.
* In my spare time I like to paint portraits.
* My new one woman show 'Moon Face' has been commissioned by the Croydonites Festival and will be premiering on the 27th of March 2020.
I studied acting at The Actors Class under artistic director Mary Doherty.
Playwriting at The Royal Exchange Theatre Manchester and Wilton's Music Hall London.
Facilitating and directing with The National Youth Theatre and The University of Manchester.
I am also a trained opera singer and have a CACHE Level 2 qualification in younger years development through play.
In 2019 I directed, co-wrote and starred in 'Beneath These Tarmac Cracks' which premiered at The Not Quite Light Festival in Salford. I also starred alongside Bafta nominated actress Joanna Scanlan in 'The Elephant in the Room' which premiered at Croydonites Festival 2019.
"Fortunately for Ellie Scanlan, her eye-watering, red-faced rendition of the title song was near perfection. Her comic timing was perfect, even her silent moments were somehow explosive, and I’ve never seen someone with such a mobile, expressive face. She was almost like a silent film star in her exaggerated drama."-As Sally Bowles